- More powerful, stable loops
- Wide grain / head length windows to accommodate multiple techniques
The new Two-Handed X rods let you experience the remarkable benefits of KonneticHD Technology through access to the more powerful lower sections of the rod, allowing for easier and more efficient load carry through the casting stroke. The shaft’s significantly enhanced recovery and crisper tip stop optimise line speed to deliver long, smooth casts. The decreased vertical movement and vibrations in the blank result in a more accurate and efficient presentation.
- KonneticHD Technology®
- Black Spruce blank colour
- Dark Green thread wraps with Metallic Grey trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides
- Hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Stealth Black anodised aluminium reel seat, down-locking on Spey models, up-locking on Switch models.
- Integrated hidden hook keeper in reel seat on Switch models.
- Laser etched line weight on slide band
- Super Plus fore grip and rear grip
- Black rod bag with Titanium logo and Black Spruce model tag
- Evergreen powder coated aluminium rod tube with Sage medallion
- Handcrafted on Bainbridge Island, USA